While we aren’t rolling into the ‘Con until tomorrow morning, the party has definitely already gotten started. I know, right? Sounds impossible, and yet a quick search for #sptechcon on twitter says otherwise. Tweets have ranged from the informative recap to the feed-me-seymour to the cheerleader. Below, a few of my favorites:
- @timferro Great #InfoPath session at #SPTechCon @cwheeler76 ! I now only dislike it rather than my previous outright loathing!
- @Chomp1313 Loving #sptechcon but lack of chocolate may be a problem
- @buckleyplanet @gvaro + Lady Gaga meat outfit = #SPTechCon lightning talks tonight at 5pm
- @sitwalkstand Useful tool for explaining “virtual folders” and metadata in SP is Excel filter feature to create a SP view #sptechcon
- @lefteyes: The base metaphor for document management is a filing cabinet. Why are we still using 1950 tech to organize info in 2011? #sptechcon
- @jthake Gate crashed @pswider’s Dev session at #sptechCon he has his start bar at top!?!
- @Global360IncBPM Dilbert attending #SPTechCon “Lightning Talk” 5:15pm w/ Mark Miller @EUSP who will read a 4 min. fairy tale
- @DougHemminger I don’t understand “Never Virtualize SQL in SharePoint”. Isn’t it a cost/benefit decision? Maybe it’s worth it. Never say never.
- @dannyjessee One subject on which we can all agree: beating up on the virtualization guys! @ShanesCows @toddklindt @timferro #SPTechCon
- @sympmarc: Explaining ROI for “collaboration” no different than for “KM” back in the 1990s. Hard to do, but possible. Anecdotes count.
- @pampered_girl: note to self – Bostonian definition of a “short walk” is not the same as mine!
- @JanisHall: In Joshua Haebets session – He only sounds funny cuz he’s from Australia ;)
Let’s see what tomorrow brings!