[Hello and welcome to our Meet the Team series, in which we aim to give you deeper insight into the minds and personalities of those who make up this eclectic, close-knit group. We are developers, marketers, and technical support engineers, and at work we craft everything from Microsoft reporting APIs to mobile email applications. And outside of work? Let’s just say racing against the machine during hackathons, building architecturally sound beer towers during retros, and paddling down the Charles during the warmer months are simply the beginning.]
Meet Annie - Bridging the gap between software and the non-technical, our Associate Sales Director Annie answers all things OfficeWriter. This proud mom and runner has an affection for the outdoors and a warmth that brightens the office even from across the coast.
1. What do you do?
Sales / Business Development
2. What are you listening to right now?
iPhone on shuffle: Keith Urban, U2, Maroon 5, Eric Clapton, Jason Mraz, Ne-Yo (hee, hee), etc.
3. When you were 5 what did you want to be and why?
4. If you were a beer what would you be and why?
Stella or Corona – both remind me of relaxing, fun times
5. Fill in the blank. Contrary to popular belief I _____.
Live in Nevada not Colorado (Although, I used to live in CO.).
6. Describe your perfect Saturday in 10 words or less.
Run, Starbucks, hike with kids, bake cookies, date-night with Jeremy
7. When did you last laugh?
I laugh everyday (…and many times throughout the day) :)
8. Describe your personal style in one word.
9. What is your worst nightmare?
My children being in danger
10. If you were a superhero, what would be your superhero name/power?
Uber MommaExecWifeVolunteer aka Wonder Woman
11. What 3 things would you bring to a deserted island?
Serene (a superyacht) – fully stocked and an unlimited supply of gas, of course
12. Who would play you in a movie of your life?
13. What is the last thing you bought? Continue reading