Once a week I snoop around the office, bothering my coworkers with questions on what they’re reading, listening to, consuming, or any other random inquiries of which I’d like to subject them. Sometimes they even respond.The question: 1. What did you read this weekend/this morning? The answers:
Dan, CEO of SoftArtisans
1. List of ingredients on my Entenmann’s raspberry danish twist.
David, CEO of Riparian Data
1. “Who’s in Charge?” by Michael Gazzaniga
Gazzaniga is a neuroscientist explaining how we make decisions
Aviva, VP of Technical Services
1. Lean In: Women, Work and the Will to Lead by Sheryl Sandberg
Nick, IT Admin
1. I’ve been reading about Salt, a new type of configuration management tool.Claire, Marketing and Business Development 1. I read The Making of 158 Marimba by Jacklin Studios Kelly Jacklin created what became the iPhone’s default text message alert sound in 1999, using LISP, Perl, and MIDI.
- I read an article by NewScientist about Kindergartens who can program before they can read.
Alex, Programming Intern
Jim, IT Admin
- Daemon by Daniel Suarez
Elise, Content Manager
1. HubSpot’s Blog – “How to Identify Content Topics that Hit Home with Your Readers”
*Any articles you found interesting or questions you’d like to see in this blog series? Let us know in the comments section.