Truth in Tech Series
Claire and I filter through a lot of news on the interwebs. While not all of the stories are pertinent to what we do here at SoftArtisans and Riparian Data (see Gander and OfficeWriter), there is still a mind-boggling amount of industry articles worth talking about. To keep them from rattling around in our subconscious and to stay up-to-date on the latest trends (and because Claire and I don’t hang out nearly enough), a new series was born. Every week we’ll bring you an unbiased perspective on the ever-changing technology landscape, covering industry topics from mobile to startups to news you may have missed. So join the conversation as we talk acquisitions, new apps worth using, and anything else that tickles our fancy.
With two videos under our belts, we’re talking Instagram, Zipcar, and LeapMotion to name a few.
- Zipcar: http://bostonglobe.com/business/2013/01/02/avis-buys-zipcar-for-million/7nzv0…
- MTA: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/id561507659
- Apple robbery: http://www.lemonde.fr/societe/article/2013/01/01/une-boutique-apple-parisienne-victime-d-un-braquage_1811758_3224.html
- Leap Motion: http://qz.com/40382/gesture-based-interface-company-leap-motion-gets-30-milli…
- More internet-connected vices than people: https://www.npd.com/wps/portal/npd/us/news/press-releases/more-than-400-milli…
- G+: http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424127887324731304578193781852024980.html
- New Year’s Resolution Apps: http://bostinno.com/channels/6-apps-to-help-with-new-years-resolutions/